In this episode, Travis Schulz and Isaac Stout explore the Deuteronomy 32 worldview. Using Dr. Michael Heiser’s book “The Unseen Realm” and other Near Eastern sources, such as the “Epic of Gilgamesh,” this episode explains some of the pivotal conceptual foundations of the Deuteronomy 32 worldview, and introduces several episodes to come. This includes:
- The Divine Council
- The Three Transgressions: Eden (Genesis 3), the Watchers (Genesis 6:1-4), and Babel (Genesis 11).
- Cosmic Turf. Banishment of the nations to lesser elohim and reincorporation of the nations to Yahweh.
- Divine Destruction. (Herem). Conquest of Canaan.
- Loving Obedience to Yahweh (Hesed).
- Jesus as the Fulfillment of Cosmic Virgin Israel.
- Paul on Reclaiming the Nations.
- Already and Not Yet.
If you liked this podcast, please subscribe and share with your friends.
Works used in the Podcast:
Michael S Heiser “Deuteronomy 32 and the Sons of God”
Track: Beethoven - Moonlight Sonata (Piano Sonata No. 14, Op. 27 - III. Presto) [Copyright Free] Music provided by Classical Music Copyright Free [https://tinyurl.com/visit-cmcf]